You’ve spent countless hours (and $$) making a beautiful item, you have to give it some TLC to keep it looking great. I narrowed it down to a few simple tools needed, and gathered them into a jute storage bag so every single thing you need to care for your fine hand- (or store-bought) knits, is in one place when you need it! Contains everything you need for handwashing and blocking your hand-knit items and all of your fine hand-washables. The kit is perfect for washing and drying seamed sweaters, either hand-knit or store-bought, as well as blocking seamless sweaters or accessories which do not require pinning. If you knit mostly scarves, shawls, seamed sweaters and other pin-able items, the Knitter’s Block kit is probably best for you.
- Two fine mesh, zippered laundry bags
- small: 8" × 12" × 8"
- large: 8" × 22" × 8"
- One large super-absorbent towel (dimensions 36" × 60")
- One super-absorbent grid towel, inches and centimeters on opposite sides (dimensions 40" × 40")
- One mesh pop-up dryer (dimensions 28" × 34" opened, 11" diameter folded)
- A bottle of unscented Eucalan wash
- Jute bag (dimensions 15" × 12" × 5")
To protect surfaces from water, lay the Sweater Care Kit on the Knitter’s Block or other surface not susceptible to water damage. Wash super-absorbent towels in cold water and air dry.