A legendary sea monster feared by those who dared to sail the seas, the Kraken's tentacles make for some fun stitching. After all, maybe he just likes to give hugs? All of the stitches are basic, introductory embroidery stitches (you can do it!). Made mostly using single stitches and the backstitch (easy peasy!), suckers are made using a detached chain (link) and an (optional) chain stitch round out a dynamic design full of movement and texture.
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss (2 full skeins)
- BOHIN size 3 embroidery needle
- instructions in ENGLISH and FRENCH
Level: First time beginner friendly.